Thursday, December 9, 2010

Review: Loreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti Frizz Serum Leave In


Bought this hair serum cos I saw alot of magazines recommending it, won a couple of awards in those magazines' hall of fame as well.

Rather affordable, selling at around $15 @ watsons if i am not wrong. Its also available @ cold storage, guardian etc.


Result:

Smells nice though I find it a bit too strong sometimes. Texture of serum is some sort oil I feel, abit oily if I were to use too much.

Serum did help to tame frizzy hair quite a bit but it will cause my hair to be a bit oily if I use too much of it. So Ive to be really careful with the amount I use. A 50cent coin size will be enough for my short hair.

Hair felt soft and quite smooth for the whole day too.


Verdict: 8/10 1 worth trying for the results and price.

No comments: