Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Review: Hada Labo Mask


Bought this hada labo sheet mask in HK to try though I knew it contains alcohol. I realised its rather common to see alcohol in Jap masks. Well, i used to be avoid such mask but I decided to give it a try.

I bought a box, and 1 piece cost me about $3. Again, its cheaper than Singapore. A box of 4 cost nearly $20 if I din remember wrongly.

Result:

Cutting is perfect for my face and adheres well to skin. Mask is very wet, soaked with lotsa essence. Essence is similar to my fave madom beauty mask, gel-like texture, very comfy.

I relised for most of the jap masks, its alway written that mask is recommended to be apply for 5-15min. So I followed the instructions as usual, fearing that my face may be 'over moisturised' and zits will pop out.

After masking, there will be unusally losta of essence left on the face. I wonder if my face absorb in the goodie. But face really look hydrated and soft. After I wipe off some of the left over essence on my face, skin feel smooth.

Verdict: 9/10 Quite like the effects, definitely will re-purchase when I visit HK again!

No comments: