Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Review: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sport Sunblock Cooling Mist SPF30




Decided to start searching a new body sunblock mist when I found out that my fave sunplay stop selling the 2 products which I was previously using.

I know its kinda weird bt Im allergic to some sunblocks like banana boat, i reckon its bcos the spf is too high, Hence, I will not purchase suncare products which has high spf. Kinda sad huh.. especially when I hope to prevent myself from getting tanned etc.

Spotted this neutrogena sunblock mist for quite some time. This is the only sunblock in a spray form selling locally if i am not wrong.

Its retailing for about $25 but I got it at $17.70 at those shops at AMK central.

Review:

The spray is much stronger as compared to my previous sunplay, sufficient sunblock is being sprayed onto skin each time. Bcos of this, I can apply sunblock quite swiftly and evenly.

Fragrance is rather strong I feel, takes a while before fading.

Left skin quite oily/sticky after usage. This feeling last for quite a while as well.

A very minimal colling feeling when sprayed.

Verdict: 7/10 Dont really like the sticky feeling after usage.

No comments: