Friday, November 5, 2010

Review: Anna Sui Face Color Accent Review


Bought this anna sui blusher when I went to Hong Kong in May. It is slightly cheaper in HK as compared to Singapore. SG is probably retailing @ close to $40 if I dint remember wrongly.

I got color 300. I always prefer my make up to be minimal, so miao suggested that I go for something lighter so I can add the intensity easily.

The main reason to why I got this blusher is simply because of the gorgeous packaging!! I've always been a fan of Anna Sui's products, since I couldnt use their foundation cos I think its meant more for dry skin rather than oily skin, the next thing to target is their blusher. Moreover, the online reviews for their blusher were quite promising.

Review:

There is added fragrance as usual, I love the signature rose scent! Even though I only have 2 Anna Sui products (blusher & eyeshadow) in my make up box, but whenever I open my box, I could smell the rose scent. Simply love the scent.


The brush given was soft and enables me to apply the blusher easily. Friends told me they can see the blusher applied on my face (finally) and was natural.
I personally feel its rather lasting too.

Verdict: Love it to bits!

This is only my 2nd blusher so I cant really compare. But for me, as long as the color suits me, intensity can be build easily, natural, lasting and din give me zits, its a good blusher to me. Moreover, the packaging is nice.

No comments: