Saturday, November 27, 2010

Review: Bihada Ichizoku 美肌一族 Hyaluronic Acid Mask



Bought this mask for $8/pc @ sasa. Really expensive for a mask, in fact my most expensive one so far. But I saw quite a few positive reviews for it so I decided to give it a try.

Main ingredients: Diptoassium Glycyrhizate, allantoin, Trehalose, opunia streptacan tha stem extract, collagen, soya bean extract, aloe, pueraria lobata root extract, methylparaben, alcohol

MAsk claims to Balance the water to oil ratio. contains pearl ingredients, hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed collagen and 3 types of seaweed extract ( Red, brown and green algae) for instant elasticity repairment to fight aging, whitening effect


Result:

Mask was really wet and material felt comfy on skin. The cut was great too, 1 of the best for me so far. Scent was ok, pretty decent and not overwhelming, I dont think mask has added fragrance.

Face felt hydrated, but not too much of a brightening effect. Next morning, face felt soft and smooth and skincare glided on easily.


Verdict: 6.5/10

For this kind of price, I expect better results. But I guess this mask dint able to satisfy me :(

No comments: