Sunday, November 7, 2010

Review: Galady Fragrance Hair Spray


I bought this hair spray when i was in tokyo, at the rankingqueen store @ shinjuku station. It was ranked no2 for the hair section. Because I cant really read jap, I am not sure if its ranked no2 among all hair products or only among the fragrance hair sprays. I bought it for around 15ooyen if i din remember wrongly.

I was interested in sexygirl fragrance hairspray after miao introduced to me. I thought such fragrance hair sprays are very handy especially when I go to hawker to have my lunch almost everyday. But I got this hair spray instead since it was highly rated in tokyo. I shall do a product comparison if i were to try sexygirl in future.


Result:

This hair spray smells really nice! But I dont think the scent is lasting, or probably because I've short hair, so I cant really smell it haha. But I think it does helps to rid the food smell a bit.

After spraying, hair felt really smooth for a moment. But it does not helps to tame flyaway hair. Not that moisturising either. But well, we cant really expect the fragrance hairspray to work like a hair serum right?


Verdict: 8/10

This is my 1st fragrance hair spray. As long as the scent is nice, I think it has does it job haha. Moreover, after spraying, my hair did feel softer and smoother after spraying, though that effect din last long.

No comments: