Sunday, January 23, 2011

Review: Dejavu Fiberwig Lash Knockout Mascara



Mascara is never my cup of tea, especially with the tedious removing process involved. I always have difficulty removing mascara and the whole process prolly took me more than 10minutes before convincing myself that its totally removed. Hence, I always prefer mascara which can be removed with water.

Bought this mascara in Tokyo, for about $25, roughly the same price as singapore. Got Lash Knockout cos I need volume more than length.

Review:

As you can see from the picture, the applicator is a straight brush, hence its abit hard to reach out to some of my lashes, especially those at the side. Its abit wet and brush tends to have small clumps. No smudging experienced so far.
Im not those who go for dramatic effects so I dont apply multiple layers. Usually I only apply 1 or 2. I only use those battery operated lash heater to curl my lashes.

Can be removed with warm water quite easily.

Verdict: 5/10 A normal mascara I feel, nothing too fantastic.

No comments: