Thursday, October 21, 2010

Review: Dress Me 就是爱美丽 Moisturising & Refreshing Mask


Bought this Dress Me mask yest at Sasa to replenish my mask instocks at home. Ever since I started working, I realised I mask more reguarly, without fearing that my mask will be 'too' moisturised cos the aircon in my office never fails to dry my face I feel. Moreover, my face became less pimple prone lately. *touch wood* My masks are depleting and before I stock them up again in HK in Nov, I better try more masks at Sasa so I will know what I can buy there haha.

The SA recommended me Dress Me masks. Its 2 in a packet, for $4.20. There are a few choices, like whitening, oil control etc. I got the one for moisturising.
Its available at sunnanz too. Its cheaper than Sasa too.

Result:

Cute polka dots packaging. No alcohol & fragrances added. Ingredients include aloe vera, leamon fruit extract, kiwi extract & Squalane. I remembered Squalane is one of the star ingredients found in HABA products. I think Squalane has moisturising properties.

Mask is quite wet, soaked with essence. Material is close to pulp, similar to those korean masks which claimed they are made with 100% pulp material. Mask adheres well to skin, fits my face quite nicely too.

Scent isnt strong, rather mild.

After masking for 10minutes or so, face looks significantly brighter! After massaging remaining essence, face felt soft but not super smooth kind. A little sticky too though still bearable. Face looked refined.

Face was less oily and looked radiant the next morning, but I seem to secrete more oil in the afternoon.


Verdict: 10/10 For this price, i think this mask is great for brightening and hydration effect is not too bad too!

No comments: