Sunday, October 10, 2010

Review: Skinvitals A-whiten mask


Bought this single piece when I saw it on offer for $2.95 at Watsons some time back. A box of 3 costs $13.95, there hasnt been much offer for skinvitals lately. I m waiting for their next offer to stock my T-purify.

It contains arbutin, chamomile and grape seed oil.


Result: As usual, mask was rather wet, essence dripping. mask of cloth material, felt smooth on my face. Scent was natural but I kinda hate it. I think its smells rather bad though bearable. I dono how to describe the scent though, it just smells weird.

Face dint really feel smooth, though its slightly brighter, quite hydrated too.

Verdict: 6.5/10

one of the few whitening mask which my face did not feel itchy after masking. But the brightening effect dint manage to impress me.

No comments: