Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Review: Kanebo Coffret D'or


Was crazy over eyeshadow lately so I bought Kanebo Coffret D'or during Metro 20% sale 2 months ago.

The color that I bought are: BZ-04 & BR-72. It was retailing for about $16 each if I dint remember wrongly.


Result:

I applied only eye cream before the eye shadow. I dont have the habit of layering foundation or concealer ove my eye lids.

Both colors are rather sheer and can be layer for intensity. I find this good for a beginner like me cos I can decide how intense I want my color to be.

When applying, there isnt any flakes all over my eye area. I remembered seeing some flakes at my eye areas when I did a makeover at some other brand counter.

Its not those super shimmery kind as well, just nice I feel. Lasted long too though I've slightly oily eye lids. Unlike the previous anna sui eye shadow which ive reviewed earlier, this eye shadow dint crease.


Review: 8.5/10

Overall I feel its quite a good eyeshadow which has gd lasting power.

No comments: