Monday, October 18, 2010

Review: Silk Whitia Highly Concentrated Collagen Gel Mask


After the great experience with silk whitia mask, I bought another one to try from this range. Its the gel mask this time. After trying out mandom beauty gel mask, I fell in love with the gel like texture sheet mask.

Silk whitia can be found at the Sasa outles. I usually only wait till when there is a offer before I stock them up. If not a box of 5 will cost like $20+.


Result:

Mask was really wet, cutting and scent was similar to the previous silk whitia. Only difference was the texture of the essence. For this purple range, its more towards gel and was really comfy when applied.

Face felt more hydrated compared to the green one. Face was soft and supple after usage. Face looked radiant and smooth the next morning, skincare glide onto skin easily.


Verdict: Another great product! In fact, i prefer this to the green one :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey~ First comment here =)
I've never tied gel sheet masks, but will give them a try hehe must be nice^^

Stephy said...

Hey Gal~ Tks for following my blog! :)

other than the silk whitia mask, the mandom beauty mask which i've previously reviewed are also gel masks. They felt comfy on my skin, Im sure you will love them like me after trying!