Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Review: Ettusais Eye Color C BE1


Another review for eye shadows :)

Ettusais Eye color C BE1 is the 1st eye shadow which I bought for myself. It was retailing at $19 at the ettusais counter.

When I knew how much kanebo Coffret D'or ($16/color) was retailing for, I kinda regretted buying the ettusais one oops. Coffret D'or being more popular and famous for their eye shadows, was actually cheaper than Ettusais', was the reason why I regretted buying ettusais eye color at 1st. Well, Im glad the experience with etttusais eye color was rather good, hence making me feel much better.


Result:

BE1 was a very shimmery yellow beige, close to white/silver eye color. I used it as a base color.

When applied onto eye lids, color was not really obvious, but it was rather shimmery, with a pearlie effect. even the short sighted JX (100 degrees) can see the shimmers without her specs on in the dim lighting at Sakae. But she felt that the shimmers was acceptable, dint make me look too loud or what. I agreed with her, im not those who likes thick or loud make up in the 1st place.

Even when layered, color was still not obvious.

The color or should i say the shimmers was rather lasting as well, though ive slightly oily eye lids. Not flaky as well.


Verdict: 8.5/10

I hope the color would be a little more intense, if not it seems like im applying shimmers onto my eye lids. but the texture wise was great, smooth.

3 comments:

MoB said...

i love ettusais! the colours are always so fashionable

Stephy said...

Haha, I love ettusais too! They really help to combat my nasty pimples :)

miao said...

haha shimmers are meant to be seen in dim lighting then can see it more obvious ma (: