Sunday, October 24, 2010

Review: Etude House Green Tea Mask


Bought it from sunnanz when I was looking for pimple mask a few months back. well, ever since i found skin vitals tea tree mask, I dint bother trying other pimple mask after tt.

Found this mask in my storage box, so I decided to finish it off haha.

Got it for $1.7o/pc. It claims to purify skin. Do note there is added fragrance & alcohol in the ingredient list.


Result:

Mask is moderately wet, slightly too big for my face. Cant really detect the alcohol and scent.

Hydration effect was so-so, but it did look slightly brighter. No sticky feeling. I realise I always experience brightening effect from purifying mask.


Verdict: 7/10

An average mask I feel, nothing too fantastic. I prefer masks with specific function. this mask is like in between. Not super hydrating, brightening is minimal, as for purifying, im not too sure since I don have any pimples then.

No comments: