Monday, September 6, 2010

Cheaps Deals at Watsons!

Went to J8 Watsons just now and saw some cheap deals :)


Kracie masks are having 20% off! If u're keen to try their masks, this will be a great time to buy. I was tempted to buy their eye masks since after discount is will be around $10 for 4pairs. But after the not-so-fantastic experience with their facial masks, i decided to give it a miss. I shall consider again if some1 is willing to share with me haha. I am currently more interested in shiseido maquillage rouge & their compact haha.

I saw the tofu sponge made in japan too. Miao was telling me last week that she bought it haha. I dint manage to see the price, but i guess its quite costly since its retailing at around 800yen. So it should be around $12 i guess. This tofu sponge comes in 3 shapes. It was voted the no1 at cosme a few years ago. Its meant for the application of liquid foundation.

Neutrogena hydro boost is selling at $2.95/pc, their new version whitening mask is selling at $1.95/pc too.

No comments: