Saturday, September 25, 2010

Review: Fancl White Body Milk


Have been hoping to whiten my body all along so that the color difference between my face & body become smaller. Therefore, I bought Fancl white body milk when I was in tokyo back in May.

It was slightly cheaper in Tokyo, retailing for 1260Yen, I managed to get it at a further 10% discount cos there was some kind of a promotion going on then. Its retailing at $22 for a bottle of 150ml here in sg.

Result:

As usual, no fragrance detected for fancl products. But i do think it smells like one of my facial skincare. Scent wasnt strong anyway.

Lotion was rather light & watery, but takes a while to be fully absorbed. After application, skin felt smooth and soft.

Once opened, lotion has to be finished within 2 months. I used it diligently for the past 1.5mths, then I became lazy due to work. But i still managed to use up to 85%. So I think its really possible to finish a bottle within 2 months. I applied it on both hands, and upper thighs & feet (the area which is exposed when I wear my covered shoes).

Now, so hows the whitening result? Yes, it worked for me!! I'm very sure cos I saw the difference on both my feet. My feet became darker than my toes when I went under the sun a 3 months back. Then after applying the lotion for 1 mth, I realised it whiten them a little, even out the tone too. I believe with continuous usage, my feet will be back to my origina color heh.


Verdict: 10/10

My main motive of buying it is to whiten, since product does its job, what more can i expect? Well, i do hope it can be slightly cheaper though haha

No comments: