Friday, September 17, 2010

Review: Nature Republic Collagen Dream


Received the sample when I bought the hair lotion and body lotion from nature republic some time ago.

Though samples are mini bottles, but they lasted at least 10 times usage! I dint use it on my face again (I am very particular about stuff being applied on my face lol), i applied them on my neck.

Collagen Dream 80 Skin Booster contains highly concentrated water soluble marine-collagen that enhances higher level of collagen in skin. It contains 80% of marine-collagen and extract of Northern Brazil Acai Berry, which is also known as an effective antioxidant.

These highly effective ingredients in Collagen Dream provide moisture and elasticity to skin and make Collagen Dream an effective anti-aging skin care.


Result:


I tried both the booster ( toner) & emlusion (moisturiser) together.


They smell really nice!! I love the scent seriously. Both products smell the same by the way.


The booster is watery gel like texture. Was absorbed by my neck within seconds! Love it. Skin felt smooth after application.


The emulsion is very light as well. Kept my neck moisturised though im not sure if it helps in anti-aging. After usage, neck felt smooth and hydrated.


Verdict: 8.5/10


Love the scent and light texture!

No comments: