Sunday, September 26, 2010

Review: Herbacin Wuta Kamille + Glyzerin Hand Cream


Was introducing this brand Herbacin in my blog some time back after seeing some great reviews at Urcosme.

I bought the 20ml tube to try 1st and now, Im back with the review!

Herbacin can be found at Watsons. Details are found in my previous post.


Result:

There is added fragrance and I wasnt too used to the scent in the beginning. But after using it daily, I got used to it. It can be rather overwhelming at first, towards the powdery floral scent I feel.

The texture is like thick gel rather than cream. After application, it can be absorbed almost immediately, leaving no sticky feeling at all! I dono how to describe the feeling, but its just like you could feel a layer on your hands but not sticky at all. Hands felt moisturised after usage, can last 2 hand washes.


Verdict: 9/10

I would prefer something that smells better haha. But this hand cream really kept my dry hands moisturised, even in air-con room! Very affordable too.

No comments: