Friday, September 10, 2010

Review: Shiseido Moilip Lip Balm

above Picture from Lotuspalace.

Phew~ have not been updating my beauty blog >.< Cos life has been really busy, almost upside down since i started working.

Anyway, the star for today will be shiseido moilip lip balm! I bought it when i was in Tokyo a couple of months ago. this lip balm was on my wishlist after knowing this was voted no1 at cosme in 2009. I always love trying new lip products haha!

I got it at drugstore for about 600+ yen, roughly SGD12 for 8g. It available at adambeauty, retailing at hkd97, exclusive of shipping feels etc. I think it will add up to about Sgd20.

the packaging was really ugly i though haha. thats one thing they should improve on i feel.

Result:

This lip balm contains vitamin B6 and E.

After application, there is a minty and cooling feeling, last for less than 5minutes only.

The texture is very similar to vaseline, slightly thicker though, yellowish transparent color. Personally, I dont really fancy the texture cos i prefer something more liquid, easier for application. After applying, lips wont feel oily at all! I though vaseline is more oily instead. It feels very light on the lips!
I tried using it in office, I only need to re-apply once or twice for 9hours :) My lips dont peel as often compared to the past.


Verdict: 10/10
I love it! It really kept my lips moisturised! Though i dont really like the texture, but it really works for my lips! Price was affordable too.

No comments: