Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Review: Nature Republic Shine Flower Moisture Hair Lotion


This will probably be my last product from Nature Republic. Tried their facial masks, hand masks etc, only the body lotion was slightly above average, the rest were quite disappointing, at least for me.

This shine flower is a moisturising hair lotion/emulsion (195ml). I bought it at $18, mainly bcos of the pretty purple bottle!

nature republic has only 2 outlets in singapore currently, 1 at bishan junction 8, the other at somerset 313.


Result:

The scent wasnt that bad, but not that fantastic either. Smells like those usual hair wax i feel. But it really feels like lotion, texture is light and not oily. Sometimes i applied a little too much, but this lotion still wont made my hair look sticky etc.

But its not making my frizzy hair better, not too moisturising either.


Verdict: 6.5/10

Was slightly expensive i thought though the bottle was huge. Not that useful when you've frizzy hair here and there like me.

1 comment:

Alynia JiaXin said...

Nature Republic just opened a outlet at Jurong point.