Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fancl Fresh 5th Issue

My stupid brother woke me up from my beauty sleep, I cant get back to sleep anymore. So here I am, blogging about how wonderful Fancl is haha. Sidetrack a little, I dont understand it when he chose to play the guitar ( in strips =.= horizontal stripes top & vertical strips boxers >.<, what a combination!) rather than starting his work earlier. Wierd brother huh!

alright, enough of the grumbles.

I was back home late yestersday and was surprised to see a large envelope with the word Fancl printed on it. Then I realise it must be the fresh issue! I took it on my way home earlier today and dint expect them to mail a copy to me! This is what i call service! :) So sweet of them, thumbs up! Made me feel privileged as their member.

Watsons sent a SMS some time ago telling me that I am entitled to a copy of the current glow magazine cos i spent a minimum amount there. till now, i still dint receive it. Emailed them twice and they dint bother to reply. Call the number written in front of the cashier, stating that thats the customer service number but that number dint even get through. What kinda rubbish is this! So you can imagine my face when experiences with both are so different. Its not about the magazine, its about service seriously. I can be quite particular about this at times.

Love the simple yet elegant fresh cover :) Its their 5th issue so far. I only knew about Fresh when they are at their 2nd issue. Very informative articles as compared to most beauty magazines, explaining why certain skin problems seem to be bugging us etc.

Fresh discuss about whitening, pore problem, wrinkles & hydration (Hyaluronic Aicd) in this issue. Explained very clearly about the ingredients they have in respective products which help to combat different skin problems, adding in some beauty tips here and there. They also have a make up corner teaching us the different ways of applying make up :) I like it when they engage their readers by having Q&A corner, interactive hub and voting in every issue too. I won myself washing powder with puff (for voting my best travel friendly product) and a box of tense up (sharing tips on anti-aging) in their 3rd issue. :) They sent me the washing powder wrapped up securely in box. They even delivered me the tense up ( I can even decide the best timing! ) to my doorstep.. I was so impressed with their service seriously.

Since its their 10th Anniversary in SG, we are 'granted' a wish! haha. By making a purchase of at least $50 between 23 july and 26 aug, we will be able to tell Fancl our wishes (related to FAncl) and the 10 most interesting entries will have their wishes granted :) Interesting hur.. lol. To know more about other promotions going on in aug, just log on to their website will do.

I'm happy to see Fancl becoming eco-friendly too! By saying no to paper bag with every purchase, we will receive a 10cents rebate which may be offset against our next purchase :) Hopefully the tense up packaging can be changed to something more environment friendly as well.

Get your free copy at any of the Fancl outlets and get to know your skin better today. I love fancl! haha. i'm like advertising them lol. well, I dont know why, i am just crazy over fancl, miao should know hehe.

No comments: