Saturday, July 24, 2010

Review: Reason Lash Breeder


I bought this lash essence during my grad trip at ranking queen shop (shinjuku station). Mainly because it was rank no2 under lash essence category haha. I got it for 1260yen. It was under the brand cosmo.

Ive got no idea why they wrote DAY there. why lash essence can only be use during the day haha. I used it in the morning and night after shower. Next, the english words says its for straightening the lashes in the morning??!! who the hell will wan their lashes to be straighten wahaha. well, at least not me. nonetheless, i dint realised all these till i bought them. I saw "VOLUME UP", then i became so excited, and since it was much cheaper than the no1 (which was around 2000yen i think), i just went ahead.

Results:

Ive been using this for nearly 2mths and i realised my lashes did grew longer! Im not so sure for the volume part though. It strengthen my lashes a little, but every week, I still lost 1-2 lashes. :( As for the design of the brush, its like the one in the picture, not curved, so its a little hard to apply to the lashes on the side.


Verdict:

Effects 8/10 This was my 1st lash essence. I cant really compare it with the other brands but well at least its working for me.

Price: 7.5/10 Quite expensive, roughly the same as DHC (price in jap) but more costly than canmake ($11 in jap, i will try this after i finish with this).

No comments: