Saturday, July 3, 2010

Review: Klorane Slow Hair Growth


Has been using this cream on my legs for 4yrs already, ever since i started to wax. one tube cost around $15, can be found both at watsons & guardian. This brand seldom has 20% off, so i always grab a few tubes when there is a sale.

This is the only slow hair growth product i see in the local market. 1 tube can last me at least 3month, usually wont last more than 4months.

Result: this cream is quite watery, but i dono why its a little oily too haha. takes a while before it sinks in. The scent is not bad actually, not too strong. Well it does make hair growth slower haha. I am not sure if it helps to rid ingrown hair since i scrub wkly. Hair does look finer too. Made my legs smooth after usage. Quite moisturising since my legs dint flake etc when i use it in tokyo ( 20deg).


Verdict: 9/10 a little costly in the long run, but if your wallet can take it, why not haha.

No comments: