Saturday, July 24, 2010

Review: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Mask 露得清水活保湿面膜

After seeing the great review from miao (guest review previously), i decided to try the 1 and only piece that Ive at home yestersday.

I got this for $2.95/pc a few mths back at Watsons. I dont really see it on sale again. Usually, a box of 5 is $31.50 without discount if i am not wrong. Can be found at John little, Watsons & Guardian.

Result:

I dont have the ingredients list with me but what i am sure it doesnt contain fragrance or alcohol.

It smells and looks exactly like their fine fairness mask. Scent is not overwhelming but size is slightly big for me. But what i do appreciate is the big eye holes haha. With lotsa tiny little holes haha. moderately soaked with watery essence.

I left it on for like 15min. Face felt hydrated for the whole night but not really smooth. Skincare glide on easily. Dint irritate my zits too, but neither did it soothe them haha.

but when i woke up this morning, i din see any new bumps or zits (phew~~), face feel really soft, radiant (though i slept at 2am) and hydrated! face was still a little oily though. even after cleansing (with cleanser), face still feel very hydrated, no tightness at all.

Verdict:
Effects: 8/10 I will probably put it in my hall of fame if i get good results from it again.
Price: I will only repurchase if its at $2.95 again.. $6/pc (without discount) is simply madness!

在本地的Watsons, Guardian 和 John Little 都能找得到。偶尔促销单片卖$2.95,不然一盒5片则卖$31.50,差别有够大的好吗...

效果:

香味没太重,但面膜我嫌大了点。拿出来时,面膜蛮湿的,精华液还蛮多的,属于像水一般的精华液。有别于其他面膜的是这款有很多微织导入孔,能将精华液导入每寸肌肤眼睛的两个洞相当大,本人蛮喜欢这点哈哈。

敷完后,脸确实觉得水润,但摸起来感觉没有太滑。但是之后护肤品很好擦,似乎更好吸收似地。并没有刺激我的痘痘但也没有舒缓它们哈哈。

隔天起床,脸还是好滋润,有光泽!完全看不出我前晚是2点才睡的。没有冒出的痘痘,但脸还是除了点油。洗完脸后,脸还是很保湿!

结论:从效果这层来看,我会给它 8/10。但价钱也太贵了吧,除非是$3以下,否则大概不会买。

No comments: