Monday, July 19, 2010

Review: Hair Treatment Showdown: Asience Hair Treatment VS Skinfood Moisture Egg Hair Pack













Was crazy over hair products lately, after trying to hard to save my face, I reckon my hair deserved some attention from their owner too lol.

I am pretty lazy when it comes to hair care, I am one of those who does not use conditioner daily. Prolly because I think my short hair dont really need conditioner. Or to be exact, i dont have a conditioner lol. I mistaken my asience treatment as conditioner previously oops. This tells you how much concern I have for the hair on my head.

Well, I still think my face is more important than my hair, so I wont be spending hundreds on those hair treatments at salons etc. But I'll prolly spend a bit more on hair products say getting a conditioner real soon. =p

I've got myself hair essence, hair mask so far.

I'm going to do a product comparison on 2 of my pathetic hair products collection i've at home today.


Asience Hair treatment VS Skinfood Moisture Egg Hair Pack


Round 1: Price & size

Asience (180g) cost only about $12 while skinfood (200g) cost me $28!

Winner: Asience of course!

Round 2: Scent

I prefer Asience to be frank. But skinfood's scent is not too bad as well.


Round 3: Effects

I think this is the most important factor to most.

Asience: my hair was smooth and soft after usage.
Skinfood: Hair was smooth, but not as smooth as compared to asience. Dont feel soft too.

Overall winner: Asience! For that price, I guess its result is not too bad but I wanted something more for my frizzy hair seriously. Both products dint help my frizzy hair much. But if your hair is not as frizzy in the 1st place, I guess asience is worth trying. Skinfood hair pack is totally not worth that price in my opinion though I've heard quite a few raves for that product.


最近越来越觉得自己亏待了在我头上的那撮杂草。所以非常积极地想作出补偿,开始留意市面上的护发产品。非常惭愧,我至今还没有为我的杂草买润发乳(conditioner),因为我一直误以为我家的那根东西是润发乳!最近才愕然发现原来那是护发乳(treatment)!=.= 这足以反映我市多么“重视”我的头发。

我还是坚持脸比头发更重要,但今后我将会更关心我的头发,不再忽略它们。哈哈。

今天的大比拼是Asience Hair Treatment 润发乳 VS Skinfood Egg Moisture Hair Pack 蛋白质滋养发膜。

Round 1:价格

不管横看竖看,都是Asience 啦!Asience 180g 才S$12, skinfood 200g 卖 S$28 左右!差别太大了...

Round 2:香味

我个人会比较喜欢Asience 的.. 但Skinfood 的也不差。


Round 3: 效果

用完Asience,会觉得头发很柔软,很滑。Skinfood相对来说,差了一点,没那么滑,头发也似乎没那种柔软的感觉。


结果:Asience压倒性胜利!这样的价位有此效果是很不错,但我希望更好,因为两者对于我头上的一些翘起来的头发,那些一根根站起来的那种没有太大的改善。但若你的头发没有太大的杂毛,Asience应该是不错的选择,Skinfood就免了吧,太贵而且效果也不及前者。

No comments: