Saturday, July 17, 2010

Review: Juju Aquamoist Moisture Face Mask


I bought this mask when I was in tokyo, a box of 5 sheets cost me around $12 (800yen).

Each mask is 20ml, its available locally at Watsons, 5 for $19.50.

This mask has no coloring, fragrance, mineral oil and alcohol. Its mainly for hydration.

I tried this mask twice already.

Result:

Its moderately wet and mask is slightly big for my face. when i 1st use it, i thought i tore the upper lid area, but later i realise the mask is meant to be like that, with the upper lid area 'torn'. Actually with that area torn, I feel its easier for me to shift the mask.

After usage, I realised there is not a lot of essence left on face, as compared to other masks. Maybe its all absorbed in haha. My face feel hydrated but dont feel smooth enough. Face feel soft and hydrated the next morning.

when i apply skincare, my face seems cooled, but pimples still look red. as in its cold when i touch my face, though i dint put the mask in the fridge before usage, pretty comfortable.


Verdict: 6.5/10 For a sheet mask thats around $4, I certainly hope to see the mask giving me brightening effects etc. I don't think I will pay $4 for a mask thats for hydration only, so the points are mainly deducted for the unfriendly price.

No comments: