Saturday, June 5, 2010

Review: Ahava Mineral Botanic Velvet Cream Wash

bought this luxury body wash (500ml) when it was having discount a couple of months ago.

it is retailing at $28 at ahava, but i got it at $21 after discount :) i bought it in late jan, there is around 30% left in the bottle now. I am using it alone, so i guess 1 bottle can last at least 6months.

I got the Lotus & Chestnut one meant for sensitive skin. I love the scent! Really mild and kinda refreshing. My skin feel really smooth after every wash.

This body wash is free of SLS ( Sodium Laureth Sulphate), the harsh detergents. Its contains Dead Sea minerals, Macadamia oil and organic plant extracts, hence it foams is different and more velvety than regular soaps. the combination of Lotus Flower & Chestnut protect our skin with uniquely soothing and nourishing properties.

The red patches i used to have on my body while I bathed in the past din appear as often too. I reckon is because this body wash is free of SLS.

I will stick to this wash unless i can find a better one. Its hard to find a wash with a scent that i really like. This soap dont leave my skin dry, neither does it leave a oily film.

Verdict: 9/10. 1 point deducted because of the price haha.

No comments: