Saturday, June 12, 2010

Review: Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes


I was trying to find cleansing wipes to remove sunblock for my neck & body some time ago. Decided to settle for simple cleansing wipes in the end. Dont ask my why I need make up remover wipes for my neck, I just feel I need to remove the sunblock on my neck since i do that for my face everyday. I don wanna start seeing zits growing on my neck!


Each packet is selling at $13.90 @ watson & guardian. 25wipes in a packet. I usually get mine from the beauty shops like pink beauty at ang mo kio. If I dint remember wrongly, i got mine there at about $8/packet. I will be going there to stock up soon & I will be doing a comparison for the prices of the few shops there, so stay tuned next wk!


Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes claims to removes waterproof mascara, contains pro vitamin B5, No alcohol, oil, perfume & color.


Results:

Well, since my mascara can be removed with water, so i cant prove that these wipes really removes waterproof mascara. Well, since my mascara can be removed with water, so i cant test it.

Next, i find these wipes kinda rough, not smooth enough for the face seriously. Each piece is moderately damp, not oily too. This is probably the main reason for me re-purchasing it.

I tried using it to remove foundation on my neck, it actually took me several swipes across my neck before removing it totally. So i guess the cleansing powder for these wipes are not vv strong.


Verdict: 7.5/10 Its suitable for my sensitive skin and does not contail oil/alcohol. Its one of the cheaper ones compared to other cleansing wipes in the market. I find it suitable for make up removal for my neck & as a double cleansing step after my cleansing oil. However, i dont recommend it for removing make up on the face since I dont think the cleansing powder is strong enough & the wipes just feels abit too rough for face.


No comments: