Thursday, June 24, 2010

Review: Sunplay UV Body Mist Sunblock SPF25 PA+++


Bought this sunblock at the watsons in HK last yr, under S$20. Its currently not available in SG, at least i dint see it around at sasa, watsons and guardian.

My sensitive skin don allow me to use any product thats higher than spf30 according to my past experience. So, all these yrs i dared not try those products with high spf already. So those sun mist like neutrogena and nivea available locally are definitely out of my list. Im glad i found this sun mist :)

Sunplay is from mentholatum, spf25 PA+++, definitely enough for my daily activities. This body mist has high water resistance, has instant refreshing and cooling sensation, non greasy too.

I use it on my hands and legs for fast application. Really handy when im in a rush. Absorbs fast by skin too. I din really smell any fragrance. 1 bottle last me nearly a yr! will definitely repurchase :)

Verdict: 10/10

No comments: