Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Review: DHC Eye Care Patch Mask


Got this eye patch mask at watsons a few months ago. Its selling for $21.90 for 6 pairs if i dint remember wrongly.

it contains olive essence (dhc star ingredient) & some other plant extracts for moisturising properties.

well, since its a eye patch, its similar to the purederm eye patch which ive previously reviewed. as usual, one side is sticky, to be stick onto our skin while the other side is fabric material. for the sticky side, its not as sticky as purederm, so it feels much better when i m removing these patches, less force exerted onto eye areas.

it fits nicely i muz say, and its slighly bigger than purederm. its fuss-free, no essence spotted as usual for these eye patches. it can be worn overnight, or 20-30min.

i put it on for 20min for my 1st try & result wasnt that fantastic i would say. its more hydrating & soothing than purederm’s, but as usual, my eyes just dont look hydrated enough, compared to those collagen eye mask. my eye area do look slighter brighter and feel smooth though.

I worn it overnight for my 2nd try yesterday. Was quite disappointed with the result actually. My eyes dont look v much better. Because i put it on overnight, it gave me those 'pillow' lines look alike at my undereye. the worse part is it gave me bump! a zit appeared around my left undereye.


Verdict: Do i need to say more? There u go to the hall of hates for giving me that zit!

No comments: