Saturday, June 12, 2010

Review: Avene DIY Thermal Water Mask (雅漾DIY活泉水面膜)

Lately, I became very interested about DIY mask after reading good reviews from several beauty bloggers. Wanted to try out the lotion mask recommended by Chizu Saeki, but i cant really find good quality cotton pads in SG yet. So i decided to give the DIY Avene thermal water mask a shot instead haa!

Only 2 items needed for this DIY mask: Avene thermal water & Dry sheet masks. these sheet masks are available @ sasa. 2types available there.

I got the brand Cosmo, which is 100% pulp, to avoid skin irritation etc. Its selling at 10 for $4.50, while the other type is selling at $2.50 if i am not wrong. These cosmo masks are really thin though!Im glad they dint tear during my DIY experience. But the size of the mask is slightly bigger than my face though.

Atfer cleansing my face, I chose to spray avene water on my face first before applying the diy mask. Then, i opened up the mask, putting it nicely on my palm and started spraying loads of avene thermal water on it haha! since mine is the 300ml spray, i felt that the spraying 'power' is stronger compared to the 50ml bottle. after a few seconds, the whole mask is soaked and is ready to be applied! I put it on my face for roughly 15min. During that 15min, i sprayed one more time when i feel its becoming dry.

When i removed it, my face was surprisingly dry, i guess its bcos my face had readily absorbed in the thermal water haha!

Results: My zits were less red and the face feel hydrated & soothed :)

the cost price of this DIY mask is defintely below 80cents (since the 300ml avene spray is v much more cheaper), without feeling afraid that this mask will cause zits & irritation. It took me less than a minute to wet the mask too! An interesting experience since I've never tried DIY mask myself in the past. Will definitely do it again!

最近开始对DIY面膜非常有兴趣。加上网上也看到很多人对这类面膜的好评,所以我终于决定自己动手试一试!

原本想试的是日本美容专家佐伯(Chizu Saeki)的化妆水面膜,但在新加坡找不到合适的化妆棉,没办法,只好先弄个Avene泉水面膜好了哈哈。

DIY必备:面膜和Avene活泉水。
这类的DIY面膜可以在本地的Sasa找到,有2款。我买的是Cosmo牌的,10片$4.50,比另个牌子贵点,相信质地也会比较好。打开来,真的有点吓到,面膜满薄的,好才敷的时候没撕破。尺寸稍微大了点。

洗完脸后,我先在用活泉水在脸上喷一喷。然后把干的面膜放在手掌,使劲地用活泉水将面膜喷的湿湿的。不知为什么,总觉得300ml的比50ml的更猛,更好喷,不到几秒,面膜马上就湿透。我立即将它敷在脸上,敷足了15分钟,其间觉得有点干了,就在那些部位再用活泉水喷喷。

拿下面膜时,脸并没有太湿,应该是因为脸都将泉水吸收的缘故吧!

评论:痘痘没这么红肿了,面膜有舒缓的效果,脸也觉得很保湿。

这个泉水DIY面膜成本低,绝对不会高于8毛钱,也不用怕面膜会让自己长痘痘等等。弄起来也会方面,整个过程少过1分钟就搞定。是个新鲜有趣的体验,每天敷也不怕长痘痘哈哈!

No comments: