Saturday, June 19, 2010

Review: Sunplay Water in UV


This is my 2nd bottle of Sunplay water UV from watsons :) got it at around $14 after discount, usual price is $16.90.

The spf for this sunblck is 25, PA++.

It contains MPC moisture retention barrier and carrot extract, retains and replenishes skin moisture.

Result:

Texture of this sun block is really watery, find it easier to apply on areas like neck. No fragrance & alcohol too. No sticky feeling after application, and skin is left smooth and moisturised.

Verdict: 10/10 my fave sunblock for my body so far! really love the texture, price is reasonable too :)


这款防晒露已经是我的第二支了。在本地的watsons能买到,原价$16.9,打完折大概$14。

Spf 25 PA++。这款是水凝状,用起来很清爽。它含有MPC高效保水因子和胡罗白精华,有助补充和缩紧肌肤水分,保持肌肤滋润和弹性。

效果:

质地真的水水的,很舒服。用这款觉得涂在颈项等部位比较好推没添加香料和酒精。擦完后也不油腻,皮肤滑滑的。

评分:10/10 目前最喜欢的身体防晒露!价钱也合理。

8 comments:

Agnes said...

Hi, so glad to stumble upon your review. I have been looking for this sunscreen for some time but couldn't find it in the watsons that I have been to. Which particular outlet did u get it from? Thanks so much.

Stephy said...

hey there!
I bought mine from plaza sing watsons quite some time ago. Not sure if its stil there.

I dint see it in j8 lately. Pls don tell me they are not bringing it in anymore. i really love this sunblock >.<

Eh, if i were to see them again, i'll drop you a comment in your blog :)

you've been using this sunscreen too?

Agnes said...

Thanks Stephy, I will check it out there. Received 2 sample sachets before and used it recently and realized I love the non-greasy and light texture. Its really difficult to find a sunscreen that is light and non sticky. :)

Stephy said...

Yea, its really light.

I dint see it at heartland mall & those shops at amk :(

Will update you again if i see it.. ive got a feeling its gone :(

Agnes said...

Hi stephy, guess what? I wrote in to sunplay and here is their reply
"We have discontinued Sunplay Water in UV already.
However, you could try using our other Sunplay products that have also very light and non-greasy Japanese texture.
They can be found in most retail stores around the island."

Stephy said...

arghhhhh! Tks for telling me! Seems like ive to search for a new body sunscreen soon :(
I shall ask my fren to help me check in hk, hopefully they still have some stocks there.

Agnes said...

Hi, it's available in Taipei. I was there recently and it's selling for around $10 for 100ml. FYI

Stephy said...

thanks for telling! I'll stock up them in taipei in future :)