Saturday, June 5, 2010

Review: Purederm Dark Circles Reducer Eye Patches


tried Purederm dark circles reducer eye patches fr watsons. there are 2pairs in each pack, $1.95 for 2pairs.

this eye patch is very diff fr my previous ones, in terms of material. one side is cotton, the other is a sticky patch to be stick onto my eye area. i dont really lk it cos it feels lk im pulling my delicate skin when i remove it. and if u accidentally stick it onto ur lashes, u can probably say bye to ur lovely lashes then. one advantage is that it wont drop off no matter how u shake ur head though lol.


next, there is no signs of essence. this makes me wonder hw my skin can absorb the essence seriously. but if u are those who don lk essence dripping down, u will probably love this eye patch.


results wise, my under eye do look a bit brighter, but dont look hydrated enough to me. for $1/pair, results is so-so, there are better ones around like my current ELG eye mask, cheaper still haha.


Verdict: i wont buy it again cos i dont like the idea of pulling my eye area! but for the fact that it dint cause me bumps, so yea, i’ll let it pass. 5/10

No comments: