Saturday, June 12, 2010

Review: Fancl Washing Powder

I just realised I actually forgot to review my fave cleanser in my blog!


yup, you are right, its the highly raved fancl washing powder :)


I started using it about 2years ago.. I stopped for a year before going back to it last sept. I just cant resist the smooth & cleansed feeling it gives me despite it being unfriendly to my wallet >.<


For fancl's washing powder, basically there are 2 types available : the light version & the normal one. According to the SA, both work the same except that the light one gives a more refreshing feel. I personally prefer the normal version cos I think my face feels softer with it compared to the light one.


The blue foam ball in the picture is free. we will need that to create enough foam for cleansing. I will change to a new one every 3-4 weeks. We can request for new ones from any of the counters. Well, do note that its not free in japan though, so get yours in sg haa! I realised the foam ball is very useful for soap cleanser too! I used it together with my ettusais soap cleanser in the past oops.


Well, Fancl is known for their no-preservative skincare. So this washing powder needs to be finished within 2 months once opened, and 1 yr from manufacturing date when its unopened. So, this cleanser is actually very expensive in the long run :( And to my horror, 1 bottle only lasted me a mth omg!


When I first started using it, I cant finish it within 2 months to be frank. Nonetheless, I will still discard it since i dont dare risking expired stuff on my face. When i re-purchase it again last year, I finally understand why I dint managed to finish it in the past. thats bcos the amount of powder i use daily is too little! With enough powder this time round, i create dense & lotsa foam! I finish 1 bottle a month! Whenever there are zits on my face, these foam works like a cushion, providing some kinda protection and I will be able to glide through the zits area without my hands touching/hurting them :) Hence, I will be able to massage & cleanse my face well.


So after months of pampered foam, I am reluctant to go back to other cleansers since they cant provide the same amount of foam like fancl's, and even if they do, they wont be as dense & cushion-like!


If you have occasional zits on your back like me, try cleansing them with leftover foam from the powder ( Since there are really lotsa foam haha). Its definiely not as harsh as those body cleansers out there, and I realised it helps my back condition too :)


After wash, face feel really smooth & soft, it dint feel tight too! 1 thing to tak note of, if you're 1 of those who like the clean dish after wash feeling, then perhaps fancl washing powder is not the one for you. well, at least this is true for miao haha!


Verdict: 9/10 1 point deducted for the unfriendly price haha! but this dint stop me from loving it!

2 comments:

miao said...

excuse me!! wat clean dish feeling!! it's called v thoroughly cleansed face feeling ok!!

Stephy said...

LOL. ur eyes are sharp. haha!
its really clean dish feeling heh.