Sunday, June 6, 2010

Review: Mary Kay Satin Lip Mask



Was introduced to this lip mask by a friend some time ago. Was pretty amazed since i did not know the existence of lip mask, and the brand mary kay in singapore.


Mary Kay does not have a shop in sg, so the only way to get their pdts is through their agents. I emailed them and they send a agent to me within a day :) Those interested to get their products, can leave a comment here and i will pass my agent's contact to you.


Well, I was only interested in the lip mask & hand cream at first. I dint expect to get to try it before buying. My agent told me its the company's policy to let the customers try their stuff and be satisfied before buying.


I met the agent at my convenience, at the void deck below my flat. I tried the lip mask, lip balm, Hand mask, Hand cream in the end haha! I was satisfied with their lip products that i bought the lip mask & lip balm on the spot, not the hand stuff although they really smell nice!


I got the lip mask at $24 & lip balm for $20. I reviewed their lip balm in another post under Lip care.

So how to apply this lip mask?! The lip mask is in cream form, so just press some out from the tube and apply them onto the lips and wait for a couple of minutes. Then wet a cotton, use it to gently rub the lips and wipe the lip mask off at the same time will do :) While wiping, i do feel some small beads, i presume they are present to exfoliate the dead skin on my lips. After the mask, apply lip balm.


After masking, my lips do feel softer. when i apply with mary kay's lip balm, my lips look so kissable haha! after using for like 5months, i do feel that the lines on my lips are not as obvious as before and they dont chap as often too! I do lip mask once a week. the tube is still 50% full if im not wrong. so one small tube can last prolly more than 6months i guess.


Verdict: 8/10

No comments: