Saturday, June 12, 2010

Review: Fancl Sebum Care Pack

Bought Fancl's sebum care pack when I was searching for a deep cleansing mask a few months ago.

Its selling at $27.50/box, 8sachets in each box. Meaning it costs $3+ for each deep cleansing experience. Q costly i feel, compared to other deep cleanse mask in the market.


Nonetheless, I bought a box to try since Im smitten with fancl after the great experience with their washing powder haha.


The amount of 'paste' found in each sachet is enough for 2 person, so if you have siblings, both of you can use it on the same day, 1 after another, this makes it more worth! It does not smell weird or bad like some other deep cleansing mask. All I need to do is to spread it evenly on my face, and leave it on for 3min before washing it off. Its quite easy to wash off this mask too!


Result: Face is left smooth after usage, not too dry either. My face do feel less oily on the next day. Other than that, i dont really see any other effects. As for the blackheads part, I dont think it helps to reduce mine.


Verdict: 7/10 I dont think I will re-purchase this costly mask. The other deep cleansing mask that works similar definitely cost cheaper in the long run.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Unknown said...

If you look at your pores in a magnifying mirror after you'll see that your black heads are just a bit lifted... Just enough for you to extract easily. After I do a mask I look I'm my magnifying mirror and extract all the gross blackheads. This mask brightens my face, exfoliates and helps those stubborn black heads loosen so that extraction is effortless.