Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Review: Ginvera Jade Dark Eye Circles Roll Away


Got this when i saw Cleo awarding this eye roller as the best eye rescue treatment. I bought it for $13.15 (usual $18.8) at ntuc. Its available at watsons, guardian & ntuc. I realise there will be occasional offers for this roller, do look out if you are keen to get it.

this roller is unique with jade roller and blended with bio energy ingredients such as bio energy fluid, bio rice fermentation essence, water soluble olive oil, ginseng, various whitening herb extracts, pomelo, green tea extract and royal jelly. This list of ingredients look impressive isnt it?! There is no alcohol but fragrance is added.

Moreover, Jade is an exceptional massaging medium as it contains trace minerals that benefit the human body. through massaging with jade ball energy will be emitted and penerated into the skin to nourish it. Jade roller contains ample mineral elements that emit energy to suppress and prevent bacteria from breeding, thus more hygenic than other rollers.

This product claims to roll away dark circles, brighten and firm eye contour, prevent eye bags, crow feet and fine lines, allow easy make up application.

Well, I can only say this jade roller seriously looks attractive and managed to distinguish itself from the others such as the garnier roller.

Result:

There is a slight scent, i find the it quite nice. Though i dint put it in the fridge like my bro, it still feel cooling on my undereye. What i like about this roller is that it wont release too much essence thus clogging my skin. Hence, I can massage comfortably around my eyes. I guess its the way we hold it too. Dont hold it vertically, instead hold it at a angle smaller than 90, then there wont be too much flowing out. I usually roll 2-3 rounds around each eye.

My eyes look hydrated after usage. Feel relaxed after all the rolling too. Essence was absorbed fast, without leaving a sticky feeling. After using it for slightly more than a month, I dont really see a significant improvement on my dark circles and lines. Eh i dont really have serious eye problem to start off with in the first place i guess. But im glad it din give me any bumps etc.


Verdict:

Price 8.5/10 I bought it at $13 so i think its really affordable. I will probably think twice if there is no discount for this. Since only a little is used each time, i reckon a tube can last really long.

Effects: 7/10 I reckon its more suitable for teens, when they just want some maintenance for their eyes. I really love the cool feeling on my eyes though. Since its quite light, I usually apply it after my eye masks too.

2 comments:

Kashaf Sheikh said...

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. jade or rose quartz roller

zaroon shah said...

This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: gua sha roller