Friday, August 13, 2010

Review: ELG Crystal Collagen Eye Mask 4th Generation Part 2

Tried more of ELG eye mask this week. The orange one this time round.

The orange packaging one contains Orange + Lemon + EGF + GHK-Cu: Enhanced with collagen and Vitamin C, helps in skin repair and fine lines, improves skin elasticity.

this is the plastic tray in the packet when i opened it. I dont why but i find it quite lame cos the mask are always one on each side. So when u are taking the tray out from the packet, do be careful cos one mask is at the back so dont drop it.


Result:

As seen above, thats how the collagen mask looks like. Looks like jelly huh haha.
Scent etc was the same as the rest which are previously reviewed. I find this not as hydrating as the gold one. I can still see a little of my dehydration line on my right eye. Dont really see brightening effect too.
Verdict: 6/10
I wont put this orange ELG to hall of fame cos its not very hydrating, at least for me. But it dint give my bumps etc, cooling and cheap so i wont fail it too :)

No comments: