Saturday, August 28, 2010

Review: Ettusais Medicated Acne Real Fit Concealer



I bought this concealer when I was trying to learn make up a few months ago. I thought concealer was 1 of the must-have item in the pouch other than foundation.

This concealer is retailing at $36, 3 shades available. I am using the lightest shade, 10 ivory. As usual, its medicated, suitable for acne prone skin. I dont know why, I just feel that using this concealer, I can conceal and treat my zits at the same time haha. This concealer is meant to for open pores, blemishes and acne scars.

Result:

It comes with a spatula, whereby I have to turn the round thingy at the bottom then the liquid will come out from the spatula. I usually will dab it with my fingers and apply directly to my blemishes rather than using the spatula directly on my face.

I dint detect any scent.

I only apply on scars and red bumps, not zits with pus. I will dab abit of the concealer on the blemish, then dab lightly with fingers to blend. Well, for those lighter scars, it can more or less conceal, but for those darker or brown ones, this concealer cant do much. Sometimes on darker scars i will apply 2 layers, it wont cake too.

The good thing is it wont irritate my red bumps and make them worse after application.


Verdict: 7.5/10

I have some dark red scars and this concealer just cant do the job. I hope I am not expecting too much from a concealer haha. But i am glad it dint give me more zits or irritate them further. Shade was suitable for me, i realised ettusais foundation shades and concealer suit me perfectly, at least i need not worry about the color etc. For a beginner like me, this product is easy to use.

1 comment:

Anderson said...


Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.



Treatment Shampoo