Friday, August 20, 2010

Review: DHC Salicylic Acne Wash



Received this sample few months ago, decided to try it lately haha. Cos I'm too in love with my foamy fancl powder lol! This small sachet was only enough for 2 washes.

Saw that brown circle sticker on the right? Thats to remind myself that i received it in april! For samples its best to use it up within 6months upon receiving since it likely that samples are old stocks, i mean who knows right! Yah, im a freak in these areas, Im scared of using expired stuff on my face =p

This acne wash(120ml) is retailing for $29.50 at Watsons. This range contains active ingredient, salicylic acid, 2%. The ingredients look impressive with aloe, royal jelly etc.

Result:

This acne wash is yellowish in color, very runny gel. The scent is quite overwhelming, smells exactly like the moisturiser. has got this herbal like scent, i dont quite like it personally.

Im too used to thick foam, so i use my fancl foaming ball with this cleanser and i managed to create lotsa foam! I will write a post about creating foam with cleansers this weekend :) though there are lotsa foam, but its a little 'thin', not those dense kind like fancl. For some reason, there are lotsa bubbles too. Though foam is thin, but still possible to massage on my face, still quite acceptable.

After cleansing, face feel soft, not tight and smooth! I think my face looks a little clearer and brighter too.

Verdict: 8/10

Since i only used it twice, i dono if it helps in combatting zits or what, but the after wash feel is not bad!

No comments: