Thursday, August 12, 2010

Review: Bio-essence Bio-Hydra Eye and Lip Dual Make up Remover



I bought this trial sized remover when i was searching for one thats for my lips a few months back. I got this 30ml for $1.90 at watsons :) The full sized (think its 100ml or more) is retailing at $11.90.

Cos i threw the box away, I cant write the ingredients here but i do remember there is added fragrance.


Result:

the scent was alright but a bit too strong for my liking. Its like the loreal & maybelline's, have to shake before use and there are 2 layers, with the blue colored one on top. Texture is the same as those 2 above too, watery liquid.

I dont use it for mascara since mine can be removed with water. Well, I tried it for eye shadow, eye liner & lip gloss.

For eye shadow, mine is kanebo & ettusais' ones, can be removed easily with this. Dint sting my eyes or what. But for my mac lip dazzleglass, need to really wet the cotton in order to remove those glitter. Do note that this lip gloss is really qute shimmery haha. For ettusais eyeliner, can be removed easily! I remembered using a cotton bud to remove my eye liner ( cos i need to re-draw the part which is crooked haha), and it removed it effortlessly!


Verdict: 9/10

Overall quite a good product i feel. Removes my eyeliner easily, thats the most important thing to me cos i hate removing eyeliners haha. Price reasonable too, definitely cheaper than Maybelline since thats only 70ml. 1 point deducted for the scent cos i dont really like products with added fragrance, moverover i dint really fancy the scent haha. I shall consider putting it to the hall of fame when i finish the trial sized bottle.

No comments: