Friday, August 6, 2010

More Kracie at Watsons!

Have been seeing quite a number of kracie (kanebo) products in Watsons lately. 1st its their facial masks (Ive the moisturising, whitening and charcoal ones, will review once i try them!), then the cleanser, cleansing oil and cleansing wipes. Now its their Hair products!


So far, their masks are available at most Watsons, but their naive range i only see it at taka watsons. They have a mini stand there. Prices ranges from around $8- $15 if i dint remember wrongly. I saw quite a number of raves for their olive cleansing oil.

Well, since i was looking for a shampoo to replace Loreal ( I seriously think i drop more hair than usual with it and i am feeling a bit scared now haha), so i decided to give ichikami (Kracie Kanebo) a try. I bought it at $7.90 for the 200ml (small). Quite costly if you compared to other brands. They only have 1 type of shampoo & conditioner for all hair types. They have the treatment mask too.
I tried it for the 1st time just now. I love the floral scent! I can still smell it when i finished my shower 2hours ago lol. It wasnt too overwhelming when i was using it just now, so dint expect the scent to last that long! Well, it made my hair smooth and soft. But i guess all shampoo are good at first haha. I shall review it again in 2weeks time! :)

No comments: