Saturday, August 7, 2010

Review: Kracie Hadabisei Super Moisture Mask


I bought this mask when i was in tokyo in May. the 5+1 pack for 500yen ($8). It can be found in most Watsons outlets now, retailing at $18.90 for 5pc.
This mask (25ml) contains royal jelly, hyaluronic Acid. citric acid (lemon extract) to soften. no fragrance and coloring. Do note that it contains alcohol.


Ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methylgluceth-20, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Polyacrylate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol, Royal Jelly Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Fruit Extract.


Result:

Well, the scent was normal since there is no added fragrance haha. Though there is alcohol but im glad i cant detect it. I notice the fabric was kinda different the other masks, it seems to have a lot of micro holes, somewhat similar to Neutogena's. The eye holes are quite small, and omg, for the 1st time, i encounter mask that has small mouth holes too =.= my lips felt like being squashed up. But im glad that the mask adheres well to my skin except for the nose area cos its slightly too nose, probably cos ive a flat nose haha.

Mask was moderately wet. I left it on for like 12min. When i took it off, i saw alot of bubbles on my face lol. Yes, bubbles, I was a little amazed. I reckon its bcos of the design of the mask. After massaging the essence left on my face, I still felt a little sticky so i wiped it off with tissue. Face felt really moisturised, quite soft but not smooth.
Face was a little oily the next morning.


Verdict: 6.5/10

I was abit sad when i see alcohol in the list. But probably its not the 1st few, and im a sucker for jap products, so I still go ahead with this mask haha.

I like how well this mask adhere to my skin except for the small eye & mouth holes. Other than being moisturising, the mask dint left my face smooth and was abit sticky. I tried 2x so far and I still have 3pc with me, i will use them on next week to see if it can change my view.

No comments: