Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Review: La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I. 理肤宝水 青春调理精华乳


Though skinvitals pimple gel works fast enough for me, it dint solve my scarring problem. I bought this after seeing some gd reviews at tw beauty website (urcosme, link at the Beauty Reads section).

It retailing at about $27 (15ml) at Watsons, Guardian & nishino (taka basement). There are occasional offers for this brand, together with vichy & avene, usually its 20%. I was lucky enough to be able to get it during the 20%.

This pimple cream is Hypoallergenic, Non-comedogenic.
It claims to purge imperfection in depth to accelerate their resorption and prevent residue skin marking. It contains niacinamide to stop the development of breakout, piroctone olamine/ glycacil combination purifies the seat of bacteria activity to resorb skin imperfections. It has LHA for micro exfoliation and to activate skin regeneration, repairing la roche posay spring thermal water for soothing effects too.

Seems good huh? After trying so many pimple gel, I dont really care about all these as long as the cream works for me haha. But i do avoid benzoyl peroxide cos i know thats too strong for my skin.


Results:

This product is in cream form, but no worries, its not sticky at all. Its rather light and easy to blend, dries up fast too. It smells really nice, very refreshing but there is no added fragrance, so i guess its the natural scent.

Its very mild, even my sensitive skin can take it. Probably because because of the texture, i tend to apply a little more than my previous pimple gel, yet my skin dint peel etc.

It takes quite long to heal bigger zits, say 5days to heal one of mine. It wont force my zits to ripe faster like skinvitals'. So when i know i'm going out the next day, I wanna treat my zit but at the same time i dont want it to ripe so fast cos with the pus its ugly, i will apply this haha. I dont think it reduce redness as well, at least not significant enough for me to notice. But i did notice my scarring became lighter compared to those which ive applied skinvitals'.

Verdict: 7/10

I'm alternating this pimple cream with skinvitals, hoping to reduce scarring. If you've scarring problem like me, perhaps you can give this product a try. But if you want that work fast, then probably skinvitals will be a better bet. I dint fail it mainly because of the nice scent, and that it did help my scarring a bit. Moreover, its pretty affordable too after 20%.



至今,我仍在寻找一款能解决痘痘给我留下痘疤的问题。看到台湾网站UrCosme许多人的评语,我决定买这款来试一试。

Watson, Guardian 和 nishino (taka basement)能找到这款,大概$27(15ml)。偶尔会有20%折扣。

它含有LHA脂氢氧基酸及Niacinamide菸硷醯胺,有效改善青春痘傷口感染,预防痕產生,也含 LA ROCHE-POSAY 温泉水
效果:
这款的质地是乳状,白色的,但用起来不油腻,擦上去也很清爽闻起来很清香,很舒服。它没有添加香料

非常温和,就算擦多了皮肤也不会脱皮。但对于稍微大点的痘痘,大约需要5天才能击退。它不会像skinvitals那款一样,会让痘痘赶快熟。用了之后,痘痘好像还是蛮红肿的。虽然这款没有完全解决我痘痘留下痘疤的问题,但我发现用了它之后,留下的痘疤没这么大,颜色也比较淡。


结论:7/10

如果你也有痘疤问题,不妨试试这款,价格打完折后也不会太贵。

No comments: