Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Review: Skinfood Gold Caviar Cream

Since the number of samples i have in my bag are increasing day by day, i decide to clear some by using them on my neck hehe. I chose to use them on my neck simply because i knew it was not going to be suitable for my face, yet i dint wanna waste it cos who knows it may be something good right haha.

I received skinfood gold caviar cream sample from koreanbb when i bought the egg moisture hair pack from them a few months back. i checked online, it was meant for anti-aging. im very particular about stuff to be applied onto my face, so of cos this sample is going to be applied to my neck instead.

Result:

Scent is very mild, bascially cant smell it unless you applied it near nose i guess. Texture is thick cream, white in color. Very hard to massage onto neck due to the thick texture. It never got absorbed in apparently and my neck was very oily after usage! eek~ i got a mini bump the very next day so i reckon it must be this cream! I nv get bumps on neck before.. omg.

Verdict: Hate it!

No comments: