Monday, August 2, 2010

Review: Loreal Paris Elseve Smooth-Intense Caring Shampoo


I tried this shampoo after hearing raves from miao and gek. It can be found at Watsons, ntuc, guardian. Its selling at $3.50 at those amk beauty shops for the small bottle one.

Result:

This shampoo really smells nice! Made my hair smooth and soft. But i do notice i drop more hair with this compared to Asience, so have to use it moderately. My friend experienced this too. I will probably alternate it with another shampoo soon.


Verdict:

Price 10/10 its really v cheap!

Effects: 7.5/10 Points deducted cos i drop my hair than usual. Its not like i will become bald or what but just cant help but feel a little scared haha.

1 comment:

HATELOREAL said...

this was horrible. i bought a huge bottle of it for 11 dollars (so $$! ) and it just ruined and frizzed out my hair. DONT BUY IT UNLESS YOU WANT SULFUR TO RUIN YOUR HAIR.